Contact Me...

Wednesday, August 3

Are All Big Sisters Bossy?

Mine is. She called me today to see if I felt better. I have strep throat. And Trevor isn't lying when he says it's H. E. Double. I wanted to die Saturday night. Oh the aching and the chills and the sweating and the horrible anticipation of swallowing, knowing that it was going to feel like gulping razor blades. She was so sweet to check on me.
Then she chastised me for my lack of blogging. Had I finish Amber's pictures yet? She asked. Almost, I replied. Because we're all getting sick of the teaser, she retorted. I'll work on it today, I promised. You'd better, she probably thought, but was kind enough not to say aloud. What she is really after, are pictures of her own sweet daughters that she knows are next on my editing list. I see right through her compassionate games. So I dragged my sleep deprived (4.5 hours last night...but I won't mention that I spent the entirety of Sunday in bed via Trevor's orders) body downstairs and began working. I've been here all day (minus fixing and eating lunch, finding certain Lego pieces and changing sagging diapers) and I'm finally done...ish. There is more I want to do and I'm still waiting for more pictures to come from my awesome, second shooter (cough, cough Melly). But there are plenty to share and plenty more that I could share but won't. So, Amber, thank Becky for lighting a fire under my convalescent bum and I apologize for taking forever to finish!

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Jack!









I love this series. Amber couldn't keep a straight face!




This wasn't staged, he was truly carrying her off the field. Such a gentleman;)


and my favorite shot of the day...





















That's my niece in there y'all! If only everyone had a little sister like Courtney! She's the hottest assistant ever and knows where to get the best tamales too.

No comments: