Contact Me...

Wednesday, August 3

Dan and Amy Engaged!

Amy is Trevor's super sweet cousin, Dan is the lucky guy that gets to marry her! They asked me to take their engagement pictures this last weekend and I was honored to do it. We had a blast walking around all these cool little vintage shops and finding all sorts of rad, color-filled walls to take their pictures. I've spent the last few days obsessing over the pictures. These are a few, and I mean few, of my favorites. I swear Amy doesn't take a bad picture!




~I so loved these green walls and the tile entry in this doorway was original, love it!~


~We found this wood door on our way out and had to pull over~


~He's vintage, she's clothing? Cool sign anyway.~




~The find of the day was this metal door. So cool! I loved the industrial feel of these alleyways~


~Can't beat the color, I swear I barely photoshopped this;)~


~It's hard to pick, but this one might be my favorite. Her smile is so genuine.~

No comments: