Contact Me...

Wednesday, August 3

Amy and John Got Married!

It was a month ago, but hey, I have my excuses and I'm going to use them til they're squeezed bone dry. Amy got married. To John. We like John. But more importantly, Amy likes John. They got married one year to the day they met. How romantical.

The best part of the weekend was that it was sans kids. The worst part was that it was also sans Trevor. Curse being an adult and have responsibilities like supporting a family and working and whatever. I did, however, get to go to my very first night club (if you don't count Club Omni in Provo...and I don't). It had been years, years, since I had been dancing. The girls night out was so fun, due in large part of the girls I was out with. The club scene just made me very happy that I live the life I do, which is genereally, clubless. And boys have really dumb pick up lines these days. On a more materialistic note, we did find Amy's super hot bridal shoes!

I digress. Amy was married right on the strip and asked me to take a couple of pictures before and after the wedding. I'm always willing to comply.


~We met Elvis. I'll be honest, he creeped me out. The opportunity was too good to pass up though, and I had him hold the rings!~

I just love this girl and I couldn't be happier for her!

No comments: