Contact Me...

Wednesday, August 3

Adam and Jessica Engaged!

They just got engaged on Mother's Day and guess who they asked to take their pictures, both engagement and wedding? That's right. Moi. Now I'm sure you're all thinking, "Are they on drugs and where can I get some?". The answer to that is no and get help. The wedding is happening kind of fast (at the Bishop's encouragement) and they needed a photographer pronto and cheap. And who's cheaper than me, a friend who will do it for free?

Monday we went to Corona Del Mar to take their engagement and family pictures. Jessica told me they haven't had family pictures done since their baby was 2 months old. She's 2 years old now. So, here are some of my favorites. Feel free to compliment me. I don't mind. If you think they suck, lie to me. Seriously though, I couldn't go wrong with such beautiful people (threw that in there in case they read this). If you are a photographer, please don't be offend with any bad lighting and angles and such.




















No comments: